Hong Kong law requires that any person or entity conducting trade, practising a profession, or operating a business prepare annual financial statements and retain their records for at least seven years. We offer a cost-effective service to small and medium-sized companies which can reduce or replace the need for in-house accounting expertise. We use computerised accounting systems to manage your records and can prepare financial statements quarterly or annually in either English or Chinese.
Our services include:
- Preparation of invoices and data input;
- General ledger, cash account, bank account, accounts receivable and accounts payable;
- Monthly bank reconciliation;
- Cash flow statement;
- Payroll and MPF administration;
- Preparation of financial statements including balance sheets and profit/loss statements.