SHARON CHEUNG & CO.
CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS
A Hong Kong limited company can be deregistered in accordance with S291AA of the Companies Ordinance subject to the following conditions:
- All members of the company agree to the deregistration of the company; and
- Either the company has never commenced business or operation or the company has ceased to carry on business or ceased operation for more than 3 months immediately before this application; and
- All creditors have been reimbursed or have waived their claims in writing; and
- The company has no outstanding liabilities.
Our services include:
- drafting company’s minutes;
- applying for a notice of no objection to a company being deregistered from the Inland Revenue Department;
- applying for deregistration of a defunct private company by the Company Registry.